Social Impact Assessment Studies
- EIS of Parque Eólico da Portela do Pereiro – economic and social study (2010)
- EIS do Parque Eólico da Tocha - economic and social study (2010)
- EIS do Parque Eólico de Tavira - economic and social study (2010)
- RESILENS – International Project funded by European Commission under Horizon 2020 program. This project aims to de-fine guidelines and training programs for enhancing the resilience of critical infra-structures, including energy infra-structure (2015-2018).
- RecOil – International Project funded by Inteligent Energy for Europe (IEE) that aims to increase collection of Used Cook-ing Oil on produced on households, and delivery to be transformed into Biodiesed (2012-2015).
- ECO-IPSS – This project aims to change behaviors at social organizations in order to save energy. Funded by ERSE and promoted by EDP Comercial (2009-2011).
- Energy Profiler – One project aiming to define profiles of national domestic energy users. Funded by ERSE and promoted by Energaia (2009-2011)
- Promotion 3E – International Project funded by Inteligent Energy for Europe (IEE) which focused on knowing the factors influencing choice of home appliances, defining customers’ profiles for buying and training the sellers to inform custom-ers and influence choice (2008- 2011)