Job Recruitment and Selection:
- Responsible for selection assessments for the companies of Meridian 32 Group in Maputo, Mozambique (2014) *
- Strategic Recruitment Plan for Massingir Agro-Industrial, in Gaza, Mozambique (2013)*
- Responsible for job recruitment and selection process regarding call centers’ workers (phone line support to clients and phone commercial activity); included analyzing tests results, performing interviews and reports; for Psicoforma (1999)
- Technical officer for performing psychometric tests and group assessments regarding recruitment and selection processes for different job descriptions and clients, for Psicoforma (April 1997-September 1998)
- Coordinator for the development of the training programs for enhancing the resilience of critical infra-structures in Eu-rope, as part of the project RESILENS funded by European Commission Horizon 2020 program (2015-2018)
- Responsible for developing and certifying Mozambique Training Academy, Meridian 32 training Centre (2015)*
- Support to Health & Safety training for KPMG in Mozambique (2015)*
- Environmental Awareness Training for Elevo Sugar Industry in Maragra (2015)*
- Team Building for Dana Agency (2015) *
- Training director on a project of 9 training courses to ISPT – Instituto Politécnico de Tete, Tete, Mozambique (April 2014 – running) *
- Training planning and execution on consumer profiles and sales communication for WORTEN sellers (SONAE group), per-formed under Promotion 3E project; Portugal (2010).
- Planning and managing a training event on Communication and Corporate Identity for ZON, performed on a ship (2010).
- Planning and managing a professional training set for Holmes Place (2009-2010).
- Coordinating the DGERT certification process as a trainer company for Factor Social (2007)
- Conceive and plan the training course on ‘Risk Communication’ and its certification process as a Professional Certification Revalidation Course for Health and Safety Professionals by the former ISHST now ACT (2007). Several editions of this training course were performed since then.
- Coordinating the revalidation of DGERT certification process as a trainer company for AMB & Veritas (2006)
- Conceive and plan the training course ‘Environmental Education Projects Development’ for two groups of trainees of Lis-bon municipality (2000).
Coordinator of Performance Assessment Systems
- Develop an integrated Performance Assessment System for the companies of Meridian 32 group (Accsys, Ambiqual, Me-ridian 32 and Rec companies)*
- Support for implementing a performance assessment system and consultancy twice a year as a facilitator and reporting during system execution for AMB & Veritas, (2004-2009).
- Develop na integrated Performance Assessment System for 3 companies of Qualitas Vidit group (2004)
Coordinator of projects regarding Work Space
- Assessment of a school space and development of a technical report for parents’ association of the school Liceu Filipa de Lencastre, Lisbon, Portugal (2008)
- Work spaces’ assessment on workers’ perspective for AMB & Veritas (2006)
- Develop guidelines for space organizational identity and functionality on a proposal for developing a new offices building for IUCN(2005).
Coordination of work satisfaction studies
- Work satisfaction assessment of workers for AMB & Veritas (2009)
Coordination of Psychosocial Risks’ Assessment
- Psychosocial Risks, stress and safety culture assessment for Secil workers at different factories (running)
- Workers’ workshops for identifying strategies to mitigate psychosocial risks at ROCA (2013)
- Psychosocial Risks, stress and safety culture assessment for ROCA workers considering different company units (2012)
- Develop and test a tool for assessing Psychosocial Risks, stress and safety culture for Ambimed –Stericycle group workers considering their different station units in Portugal (2012)
- Ergonomyc Risk Assessment for two Weber units in Portugal (2009)
- Psychosocial Risks and stress assessment for the workers of a Bus company, for Rodoviária de Lisboa (2001)
Client Relashionship Management
- CRA Capacity Building (tools development and officers training) for annual assessment of water consumers satisfaction (2015)*
- Consumer assessment of water service on 6 cities in Mozambique (Pemba, Nampula, Tete, Quelimane, Inhambane and Xai-Xai), for the Water Regulation Concil (CRA – Conselho de Regulação de Águas) (2014-2015)*
- 1st National Study to identify energy domestic consumers’ profiles in Portugal, for the EnergyProfiller project, funded by Plano de Promoção da Eficiência no Consumo managed by ERSE (2011)
- Research on consumers’ choice of home appliances considering choice process and relevant factors for the Promotion 3E project, funded by Inteligent Energy Europe – European Commission (2009)
- Assessment of Risk Perception regarding the eventual consumption of meat coming from cattle that was subject to the use of growing hormones (Beta-agonists) and its relationship with choice process for Lisbon University. A joint study of Psychology, Pharmacy and Medicine Faculties named “Promotores de Crescimento e Saúde Pública” (2001)
- Clients’ assessment of a Real Time Information System developed by a bus company to its clients for Rodoviária de Lisboa (2000)
- Attitudes and stress assessment of bus commuters for Rodoviária de Lisboa (1999)